The 2015 Annual Victorian Cherry Conference was held on 14 and 15 May at the RACV Country Club in Healesville
This year’s program featured formal presentations from industry experts including:
- Dr. Andréa Magiafoglou - Independent Research Consultant working with CGA BMP Team
- Susan Finger- Director of HIAL
- Dugald Close and Penny Measham -Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture
- Tony Filippi- Fruit Growers Victoria Litd.
- Madame Gwo Lisheng discussing CIQA and China AGRIC Markets Association.
Day One also included the popular Q&A Style Forum and conference Dinner with the opportunity to attend two Orchard Walks on Day Two.
A copy of the program and presentations from the conference are available for download.
Tony Filippi (FGVL IDO)
2015 conference presentations