Covid-19 Updates: Mask wearing & Border update 12.1.2021

Effective 31 December 2020

Border update- 11th January 2021
To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), all residents and travellers wishing to enter Victoria must now apply for a permit. 
The ‘traffic light’ permit system applies to travellers from anywhere across Australia.
Areas across Australia are to be designated as green, orange or red, according to their risk, and will be updated based on the latest health advice.  Please visit the DHHS website for more information on the zones.

Agricultural workers travelling to Victoria from New South Wales can apply for a border entry permit. An agriculture worker is defined under the Agriculture Workers Code. For further information on the permit scheme, including how to apply please visit:
Advice about border communities including a list of the border bubble LGAs can be found here: